Happy Wednesday Mixology readers, I am here at Disney for my daughter Malia’s 4th birthday. We spent yesterday at Disney and today we will be at Animal Kingdom. I love spending time with my family. My project features the Your Story with a Prima hybrid book. I was able to add all my pictures into the frames and add my titles and other details like long journaling. For the cover I took one of the pages and cut the word remember out and that became the title of my album. The album features pictures of my family and friends. I added a piece of pink toole with a charm. (Tip) If you print out the pages either print on both sides of the paper or glue them together. I also used a bold folder to make the pages turn easier.
6×6 black covers
Prima IOD hybrid album kit
Canon pro 9000 printer
Prima chipboard letters
1) Download a digital album kit. I would find one that works with physical product. I used the Prima IOD hybrid album this matches their chipboard.
2) Add in the pictures, titles, and journaling in your picture program
3) Print out the pages
4) Glue them together
5) Use the Your Story to bind the pages
6) Cut out the word “Remember” glue to the front and add the physical letter to the front cover.
7) Add some glitter to the letters tie on the toole and you are done.
I hope you have a great time working with the Your Story. There are some amazing kits online to make light of the design work.
Have a Super Creative Day
Michelle Van Etten