Black and Blue and Read all over! That’s the state of my summer reading library. I have lent out so many books, and received so many in return I cant keep track. That is~until now.
I decided I needed a way to track my books and gently remind my friends of who owns what. Every time I lend a book I make a book plate to put inside. It has my name on it with the date. When I return a book, I make a special “Thank You!” by tucking in a pretty bookmark. Everyone remembers and I even get requests to borrow books because everyone wants a bookmark!
Here’s how I made this bookmark:
- White Bazzill Basics paper in the Cuttlebug with the A2 Floral Fantasy Emboss Folder
- Black Bazzill Basics paper in the Cricut Expression Machine using the Cindy Loo Cartridge
- Navajo Blue Bazzill Basics paper hand cut bird
- All pieces glued using tacky craft glue
- Ribbon strung through hand cut hole and fastened with white brad.
It’s that easy!