Make the Thank You Shadow box:
- Collect a grouping of 12×12 Scrapbook papers that compliment each other. Solids (like the great colors you’ll find from Bazzil Basics and patterns from Imaginisce)
- Find a shoe box (or other box) with a removable lid.
- Cover the box and cover with fabulous papers. Go ahead, get wild and crazy mixing up the solids and patterns!
- On the Cricut—with the Accent Essentials cartridge—cut four (4) flower shapes for each bloom you want. There are seven (7) in this project, so there is a total of 28 variously shaped and sized flowers you will need here.
- Assemble four (4) pieces on the end of a pipe cleaner, using tacky glue to secure each layer. You will have seven (7) flowers total. (You may make more or less to your heart’s desire)
- Make a cone out of a piece of paper. This will be your vase.
- Going through the small hole in the cone, tape your flowers to the inside of the “vase”.
- Use double stick foam or other heavy duty tape to secure the vase to the inside of the box.
- Sign the lid, and you’re done!