I can’t believe it has been six years since Wills was born… time has just gone by so fast. My children love using the cricut. They think that it is great how they can make cards and letters to put on their artwork. Wills actually helped me put this layout together. He pushed all of the buttons and helped me glue everything down. We used the branch from the Home Decor cartridge and the letters and number 6 from the Birthday Bash cartridge.
This layout turned out so cute. I love how the yellow color sets an innocent and fresh mood. This branch is one of my favorites. You can use it by itself of add flowers on top of it for dimension.
To create the branch, I set the cricut to size 4″ and then I ran it through the xyron to make it into a sticker. For the letters I set the cricut to 1″ and for the number I set the cricut to 2″ and I also used a font shadow to create a layered effect.
1. Use white cardstock for background.
2. Place a piece of patterned paper approximately 4″ by 6″.
3. Place the branch, flowers, embelishments on the left side of the layout.
4. Place the picture and title in the upper right hand corner.
5. Staple a piece of trim to the bottom and add any journaling strips below the picture.