To celebrate the 5th Anniversary of Cricut, Provo craft made one of their best products even better. Introducing Cricut Expression 2: Anniversary Edition. This limited edition machine has all the features of the classic Cricut Expression, plus lots more! Mark your calendars for April 26th!!
We are all so excited to play with ours and let you all know how it works!
- All-new machine design: Even more portable, and all-new colors and finishes.
- New large screen: Larger, faster, full-color LCD touch-screen display with stylus. No keypad overlay required!
- Compatible with ALL Cricut cartridges – including Cricut Imagine cartridges.
- Mat Preview: See shapes you’re cutting and where they fit on the mat before you cut!
- Material Setting: Choose a default setting for materials you like to cut OR customize a material setting just how you want it.
- Cutting-Area Light: A light underneath the cutting area to let you see where you’re cutting on the mat.
- Layer View: See all creative features and layers right on the screen, including shift layers. No need to keep referring back to the handbook!
- Text Wrapping: Fit a longer word or phrase on a mat by wrapping it onto more than one line!
- Independent Image Sizing: Size each image on a mat on its own.
- Multiple Mat Cutting: Cut as many images as you want, even if the images won’t all fit on one mat.
- Apply All: Apply all the edits (scale, flip, rotate, etc.) you do for one image to all the images on a mat at the same time with just one button.
- Swappable side trim pieces: Change the color of the side trim to match your style and taste.
- Longer power cord
Lots more features coming soon!
The Cricut Expression 2: Anniversary Edition machine can quickly and easily be updated as new features become available. Some of the new features that are coming soon include:
- Pause: Pause cutting whenever you wish, then resume right where you left off. Perfect for making adjustments on the fly!
- Wi-fi compatible: Get wireless updates to your machine quickly and easily.
- Image Spacing: Control the amount of space between shapes on your mat.
- Tiling: Cut shapes much larger than the mat size. This feature takes a big image or phrase and separates it across multiple mats so you can cut it all out and piece it together. Great for vinyl wall décor, home décor, etc.
- Tool Change: Change the blade or tool you’re working with in the middle of a cut. For example, use the blade to cut part of a shape, and then insert the Cricut pens to draw the rest!
- Multi-language support: Select the language you would like to use right on the Expression 2 machine – English, French, and Spanish.