I’m Maggie,Happy Friday! the weekend is finally here. I remember when my daughter was born, as a proud momma before anyone can ask how she is, I would whip out a little brag book with pics of every facial expression. My little brag book was simple it was pics with a bit of decoupage with dates, and where the pic was taken.
Today with all the beautiful papers and the advent of scrapbooking it’s easy to create a mini album out of a brag book to reminisce a trip or an event.
I chose to highlight a recent trip to Bahamas, the best part is with just a few products it’s easy to createthis mini in less than 15mtes, kewl eh?
- Hobby Lobby brag book, Prima Say it in Crystals.
- Cricut, Cuttlebug machines, Cuttlebug embossing folder European, Life’s a beach, Martha Stewart Cartridge, Coredination cardstock Black Magic, My mind’s eye summer cardstock,fluid chalk.
- Cut border from Martha Stewart at 6.25″,ink the edges, cut 5 circles at 1.5″, emboss with cuttlebug folder, ink the edges. Adhere the border to the book, add the circles, add rhinestones to interconnect the circles.
- Cut Hibiscus at 2.75″, 1.5″,1″ from Life’s a beach, ink the edges,add stickles to the edges of the petals, add rhinestone to the pestil of the Hibiscus.
- Cut 8 4×6 paper from cardstock to pattern paper. Insert your pictures, add journaling.
A Modern mini album using a brag book!
Have a fantastic weekend!
PS You can visit my work at Passionately Artistic