Wishing you and your love one’s a Happy Easter! Hi, I’m Maggie from Passionately Artistic. Being that I live in Florida it goes without saying how excited I am to see this cart Crocs Rule.
Not only is it perfect for creating a Gator school mascot,or for a little pirate, it works perfectly for home decor as well. If you are hosting a party this will be a great cart to create your invites and menu.
Here’s what we will be creating!
Crocs Rule, A child’s Year, Ashlyn’s Alphabet Cartridges, Core’dination papers Ebony and Ivory stack, Ranger Stickles, Distress Stickles, Kaiser Craft Rhinestones, Prima Say it in Crystals, Tim Holtz Ideology metal corners, Frame, Glimmer Mist turquoise, Key Lime, Beacon Adhesive 3 in 1, Letraset Pro Markers, My Sentiments exactly stamp(back of card set).
- Remove mat from frame, mist in a sweeping motion the Key Lime on top, add the turquoise to the bottom of the mat, let dry. add metal corners to the wood frame, add rhinestone to the center.
- Cut Pirate base, shadow, layers at 3.5″ from Core’dination paper, ink the edges using the Letraset pro marker. Add distress stickles to the brown section, Stickles to the remaining sections. Adhere the Pirate to the glass frame
- Cut the tree, layer, at 3.25″, cut the CrocRule base and layer at 3″ , cut Summer and extra M at 2″f rom Core’dination paper, ink the edges using the Letraset pro marker. Add distress stickles to the brown section, Stickles to the remaining sections, add rhinestone to the letter M center.
- Cut a scallop circle from A Child’s Year at 1″ , use the cartridge clam shell stamp “one of a kind” add stickles to the center.
- Using your Gypsy cut 2 tags from Ashlyn Alphabet, weld the the scallop edge to the top to create a scallop. Adhere the scallop one of a kind to the tag.
- Cut Swmsut Crocodile at 1″ adhere to the other tag,add stickles. Cut the Prima Say it in Crystal, create a flourish, change the colour of the crystal using Letraset pro Marker to match the theme.
Voila! a fun home decor that will fit any pirates or gator fan.
Here’s another look!
Have a fabulous Easter weekend!
Ps you can find more of my work here
Leave a comment on the other posts this week starting with the Hello Thursday Cricut Cartridge Releases,
Tweet about us,
Tell your friends about us on Facebook,
Post about us on your blog
Subscribe to our blog to be entered in the drawing!
Post each thing you do separately so you get the maximum chances possible to win!
So what are you waiting for? Get out there and spread the word! 🙂
To see all the new Hello Thursday Cartridge releases click the photo below!