This week I worked on a cute belt to wear with a white shirt and jeans… I absolutely love white and neutral colors, not to mention I love flowers! What a great way to use the Mother’s Day Bouquet cartridge on Mother’s Day weekend…
I think that this a fun trend and it would be a perfect Mother’s Day present for any of your close friends.
Here is a picture of the flower half way done.
Here is another picture of the flower complete with petals, prior to attaching the button.
Directions to Create the Flower:
1. Use the Mother’s Day Bouquet cricut cartridge and cut flower 13 to 3″ onto a piece of paper.
2. Trace the flower onto any fabric of your choice 8 times.
3. Fold the flowers into fourths.
4. Sew onto a piece of felt. Overlapping each flower so that four flowers creates half of the flower.
5. Use a coordinating fabric to create a button center. Sew onto the center.
6. Pin the completed flower to a belt of your choice.
Have a great Thursday!