The trick to create this fun canvas in 30 minutes or less is to use layers on your gypsy and use 2 mats to speed up the process.
- Cricut Machine, Gypsy, Sweetheart , Create a critter, Accent Essenstials, Home Décor,Plantin school book, sweetheart,mini monogram cartridge
- Canvas, Fabric, Extreme adhesive glue, doilies, Martha Stewart stamps, photo corners, Ranger diamond stickles, Prima say it in Crystal, Want2scrap rhinestones, clocks from Making Memories .
- Coredination cardstocks, delta crackle paint medium, paint, Inkadinkado stamps, momento ink.
- Cut the Fabric into square to fit your canvas, adhere using extreme adhesive, or you can use modpodge.
- Adhere the square doily to the bottom off center. Add photo corners add the picture off center. Add a smaller doily cut in half and stamp sentiments. Add remainder doily to the top right, stamp a label using Martha Stewart label set.
- Cut 22 flowers from sweetheart cartridge at 3.75”, 3.5”, 3.25”, 3”, 2.75”, 2.5”, 2”, 1.5”, 1”, assemble using this previous tutorial, adds stickle to the edges, adhere in a cluster to the bottom left of the frame.
- Cut flourishes from Home décor at 11.5” using core’dination couture cardstocks, adhere to the left of the frame, add want2scraps rhinestones, add prima say it crystals. Cut 3 dragonflies with shadows using coredination cardstock couture, add rhinestones to the right of the frame scattered, ink the edges using Letraset promarkers
- Cut birds from Create a Critter, add paint, add crackle medium, add rhinestones for the eyes, Letraset promarkers, add small bird on top add prima say it in crystals for the tails. Repeat the same process with the bigger bird on the bottom.
- Cut tag from Plantin school book, ink the edges using Letraset promarkers.
- Cut scallop circle from Mini Monogram, ink the edges using Letraset promarkers, adhere to the right of the frame, stamp flourish on the bottom. Add journaling lines
- Adhere clocks from Making Memories on the edge of the tag.
Voila done, a fantastic Canvas to fit any décor.
Don’t forget the giveaway of the awesome Cartridge above and leave a comment for your chance to win.
Have a great weekend 🙂
Ps you can find more of my work at Passionately Artistic.
Here’s another view of the Canvas