Today is officially the last day of school in Ventura, California and while our boys are so excited about summer vacation, they are so sad to say goodbye to their teachers and friends! We worked on a fun teacher planner to give to our teachers. This is something that they will use next year to plan their classes and record grades.
We used the Create a Critter and Just a Note cartridges with the Cricut Expression 2. We bought a teacher planner and record book at our local teacher store. We then decorated the cover. Here are the instructions:
1. Cover with white cardstock 8.25″x11″.
2. Cut a patterned paper strip 2″x9.5″ and adhere on the left side of the page about 1″ from the edge.
3. Use the Create A Critter cartridge to cut out this bird in two coordinating patterned papers. Adhere in the lower right hand corner of the page
4. Use the Just a Note cartridge to cut out the banners at the top of the page. Adhere at the top of the page.
5. Add the teacher’s name and flowers for embelishments.
6. We also made coordinating paperclips for tags. Just cut out the shape you would like and add a slit where you can insert a paperclip. This way they can write on the tab and easily flip to a page in the book.
Have a great Thursday!