Hi, It’s Kendra here again with another project from Autumn Celebrations one of this weeks Hello Thursday Cartridges. It is just the perfect item to create for a gift basket as well as part of a centerpiece.
The first one is Glass Etched. It was was made using Vinyl that I cut out the awareness ribbon out of and using transfer tape transferred the image to a clean votive. When the image was transferred I used glass etching cream to etch the image. I left the etching cream on this for close to 45 minutes.
The second one was created cutting 4 awareness ribbons out of Pink Vinyl and placing them evenly spaced around the clean votive. It is an equally sweet look.
Hope you will take time to subscribe to our blog!
Don’t forget to enter to win The H2O Seasonal Cricut Cartridge Giveaway!
Here is how you enter…
1. Leave a comment on this post
2. Leave a comment on the other posts starting today 6-20-2011. Be sure to scroll down to see the post to leave comments,
remember the more comments you leave the better your chances are to win
3. Tweet about us
4. Tell your friends about us on Facebook
5. Post about us on your blog
6. Subscribe to our blog to be entered in the drawing!
NOTE: Post each thing you do separately so you get the maximum chances possible to win!
Thanks and Good luck!