Cyndi of Lovely Lula here to share that the new Cricut Mini has arrived! Just in time for the Holidays. This little cutie is perfect for those of you who work in the medium of visual art journaling, like I do. It connects right to the Cricut Craft Room.
- Small, portable, and lightweight for ultra space savings.
- Works with any computer PC or MAC with a standard wireless or wired Internet connection.
- Simply plug it in, turn it on, connect to Cricut Craft Room – the online design tool where you can see and design with every Cricut cartridge – and start making projects..
- Cuts up to 8.5” x 12” paper and other materials. Cut small shapes and fonts from ¼” to larger cuts up to 11½”!
Here are where the cuts came from:
- Top and bottom boarder and the words “write” and “ticket” are from Close To My Heart: Art Philosophy Cartridge
- Words “dig”, “trim” and “cut” are from Freshly Picked cartridge
- Word “to” is from Black Letter cartridge
I used a green sharpie for the hand written part and a permanent glue stick to hold all the cuts in place. All of the paper is from Bazzill Basics.
I am excited to create my visual art journaling pages using this new little cutie. To see more of my Visual Art Journaling pages visit my Flickr page, all my visual art journaling pages are 8.5 x 11. Happy crafting xoxo Cyndi aka Lovely Lula
WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN