18 Aug 2011 163 Comments
19 May 2011 119 Comments
Hello and welcome back to Mixology Crafts!
This week we are giving away the Heritage Cricut Cartridge to one lucky winner! This cartridge is just perfect for scrapping your treasured heirloom photos.
You can enter the following ways:
1. Leave a comment on this post
2. Leave a comment on the other posts coming up this week, scroll down to see the post to leave comments, remember the more comments you leave on each post the better your chances
3. Tweet about us
4. Tell your friends about us on Facebook
5. Post about us on your blog
6. Subscribe to our blog to be entered in the drawing!
NOTE: Post each thing you do separately so you get the maximum chances possible to win!
Thanks and Good luck! The Mixology Crafts Girls!
Throw it on the floor (floor cloth)
Nesting (Paper Wreath)
Welcome Home (Vinyl and Canvas Art)
26 Apr 2011 234 Comments
We Have A Winner!
Please email us at <mixologycrafts dot gmail dot com> within 1 week to claim your prize. Be sure to include your name, address, email and phone number!
We are so excited to be teaming up with Provo Craft to be able to give one of our lucky followers the Country Life Cricut Cartridge this week! There is so much on this cartridge! It is truly a must have for your Cartridge Library! Be sure to check out the awesome projects that can be made with this amazing Cricut Cartridge!
Our Giveaway will run from today on this post through Monday May 2nd, so hurry and enter to be included! There are several ways you can get entered, they are:
- Leave a comment on any blog post this week starting with todays posts!
- Tweet about us
- Tell your friends about us on Facebook
- Post about us on your blog
- Subscribe to our blog to be entered in the drawing!
Be sure to post each thing you do separately so you get the maximum chances possible to win!
So what are you waiting for? Get out there and spread the word! 🙂
Here are some examples of projects made with the Country Life Cricut Cartridge!
*These projects are not included in the Giveaway!
Recipe cards by Kendra.