The kids are out of school, lots of backyard bbq and Summer parties, now is a great time to spruce up the bathroom and be ready for the parade of people using your guest bathroom.
I’m Maggie to share a quick tutorial using fabric and off course your Cricut. I purchased a trio of frames from Salvation Army the size fits my bathroom perfectly. This trio of frame is to match the new curtains I’ve created you can find the steps in Scrap n Art Magazine.
- Frames,Fabric, Fabri-tac by Beacon Adhesive, Doily
- Ranger Stickle, hat pins, Cricut Cartridges, Hannah Montana, Give a Hoot, Lacey Label, Mini Monogram
- Delta paints, crackle medium, jacquard Lumiere paint
- Sand down the frame, add a layer of paint let dry, add a second layer let dry.
- Brush a second layer of contrasting paint the jacquard paint, let dry, brush the crackle paint over the frame let dry.
- Cover the frame insert with fabric using fabri-tac, add a mat to the fabric ink the edges.
- Cut the butterflies for all 3 frames, from give a hoot cartridge at 3.5”, 2.5”,1.75”, ink the edges, add stickles and let dry.
- Cut the words Relax, Rebound, Happy from Hannah Montana at 2.75”,2.5”, 2” add stickles let dry.
- Cut lacey label at 2.75”, scallop circle at 2.75” ink the edges.
- Assemble the butterflies, add rhinestones, pin hats, doilies to the mat on the fabric, insert onto the frames.
Voila done easy peasy!
Please leave a comment and let us know what your plans are for the Summer Season?
Have a fabulous weekend stay cool!
PS you can find more of my work at Passionately Artistic
Here’s a final look 🙂