Happy Friday! Maggie here today with an easy 15 mtes layout. You hear all the time love at first sight, I’ve not had the pleasure to experienced it first hand until my first trip to the Cinque Terre, Italy. It’s 5 villages that are interconnected by the train, the biggest of the villages is Riomaggiore. 3 of the 5 villages don’t allow cars traffic in the center of the town, which makes it so pleasant to walk around.
I did fall in love with Manarola at first site, the amazing colours of the houses, little village perch on the side of a mountain, where it’s easy to walk. All the seafood is catch on a daily basis, yeah it was love at first bite as well 🙂
Lately I’ve been falling in love with dictionary pages, but there’s a trick to get them to cut right on the Cricut due to their thinness, you have to use the same setting you would for Vinyl, once you use those setting then it’s a piece of cake.
Remember you will get frayed edges, and some cuts that just add to the shabyness of the flower.
Provo Craft Mother’s day bouquet cartridge, Basic Grey rhinestones, Stampin’up date stamp, Markspapercompany paper, Prima brads,Ranger stickles (Cinnamon), SEI buttons, Cuttlebug embossing folder (European), SEI pattern paper, Bazill basic paper bitter chocolate, mocha.
- Cut 6 flowers using Mother’s day bouquet at 3.25″, 2.75″,2.5 from dictionary paper, cut 3 flowers at 2″ , using pattern paper. Ink the edges, add brad in the center, cut another 3 flowers at 1″, ink the edges, add rhinestone to the center.
- Cut a strip of the Marks paper 3″,ink the edges, adhere to the brown paper to the right, cut another strip at .50″ adhere to the right of the larger strip.
- Cut a 5×7 mat emboss with Cuttlebug European folder, adhere to the strips, add the flowers to the right of the mat, add Basic Grey rhinestones. Add the remaining 3 small flowers to the left of the mat.
- Cut 4 circles from the pattern paper, ink the edges, adhere to the left and right of the chocolate paper, add buttons and rhinestones.
- Stamp the date on cardstock, ink the edges, adhere to the bottom left of the large strip.
Voila an easy layout in less than 15mtes.
Have a fabulous weekend!
Ps you can find more of my work at Passionately Artistic