I hope everyone is having a great week. I am sorry for not posting last week. My daughter got very sick after having her MMR. It is no secret I waited forever to get the shot for her. My son has mild autism and I blame the vacinations. I by now stand my conviction. My daughter had a horrible reaction she basically got the measels from the shot. I spent 3 days in the hospital with her last week. She is better now but it was the scariest experience ever. The funny thing is her doctor now said we will not vaccinate her again. I am very thankful that Kendra posted for me and I was able to focus on my baby girl. I am back now and ready to explore all the fun new topics.
This weeks focus is fall harvest and trash to treasure. I am a fan of vino and we had a empty bottle and I had this crazy idea. I think this centerpiece was inspired by a blog I visited in the past.
AE2, CTMH Cricut Cartridge, and Gypsy
thick natural twine
hot glue gun
alcohol inks (Letraset pro markers)
gold krylon paint pen
1) wrap the bottle tightly with the natural twine.
2) cut out the fall leaves in multiple sizes out of clear transperancy
3) color the leaves in multiple fall colors
4) add the gold krylon pen on the leaves to add a sophisticated touch.
5) randomly place the colored leaves around the bottle.
6) than add the colored leaves to the floral wire pieces after you paint them gold
I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys making Fall centerpieces.
I am currently teaching classes over at www.mycreatativeclassroom.com
Join me on the 90 day challenge
Have a great day