Happy Wednesday: This week is all about paper crafts and also school is out tomorrow. James class had their end of the year celebration today. To honor his teacher for the fabulous job she did this year, I made her a scrapbook. I used Your Story to create this beautiful little keepsake for the teacher. I had all the moms sign it like a year book. I also made her a cool lamp shade for her room. I will add a picture of the shade but it will probably be a feature project coming up soon. We had the party today and I wanted to add the little video so that is why I waited to post.
8×8 black window album
Die cuts with a view mat stack back to school
Prima bling and flowers
Dymo label maker
This project was meant to be a quick easy project.
1) Tape the single sided papers together. I had 10 pages front and back.
2) Follow directions for the Your Story and bind the book.
3) Cut 4×6 photo mats so each child has a page. Arrange the mats going portrait and landscape.
4) Add picture of each child and print their name with the label maker.
5) Fill the window in the front with a cute teachers saying. This one was part of the mat stack.
6) Decorate the outside with bling, ribbon can be added down the side to enhance the overall design.
7) Finish off with a prima flower
The lamp shade was created using the same papers. This project stole the show but it takes forever to create. I do not think his next year teacher will be receiving a lamp for the present.
I hope this will inspire you, to create end of the school year book for a special teacher.
Have a Super Creative Day.
Michelle Van Etten