Happy Wednesday, as Summer kicks in and everyone is heading on vacation to their favorite hot spot, don’t forget to take your cricut. The Creative Memories Traveler is great cartridge to use to help capture and record your trip. I created this cute frame for a picture of my 2 crazy kids hamming it up on the beach. I used beach sand and distress stickes to add a little dimension to the pieces. I will add instructions later. I need to get ready for tomorrow. So much to do and so many more projects to create. have a super creative day and vactation.
Don’t forget to enter to win The H2O Seasonal Cricut Cartridge Giveaway!
Here is how you enter…
1. Leave a comment on this post
2. Leave a comment on the other posts starting today 6-20-2011. Be sure to scroll down to see the post to leave comments,
remember the more comments you leave the better your chances are to win
3. Tweet about us
4. Tell your friends about us on Facebook
5. Post about us on your blog
6. Subscribe to our blog to be entered in the drawing!
NOTE: Post each thing you do separately so you get the maximum chances possible to win!
Thanks and Good luck!